Blogger/Vlogger Joy Mumford shares her top tips for people that blog and have Youtube channels.
1. Do something you love.
– Don’t waste your time blogging/vlogging about something that does peak your interest.
2. Learn from others but be original.
3. Don’t compare yourself with other people, bloggers or Youtubers.
4. Be creative and have fun.
5. Have a clear background for videos.
6. Don’t pressure yourself too much.
7. Show someone you trust, to get good feedback.
8. Don’t focus on how many views you have.
9. Collaborate with other bloggers or Youtubers.
Visit Joy’s blog: http://www.lullabiesandcandy.blogspot.com